Wednesday, May 3, 2017

My life now

Welcome back after 8 years!

It is interesting to read back the old posts and realise how bad they were (deleted many embarrassing posts).


I've come a long way. During these 8 years, I have grown much.


I was a lost soul, a wandering sheep and now I am found back by Him.


Looking back at those days how I lived a life without The Lord.


Even though, I grew up as a Christian, I never had a relationship with Him.


However, it was about 4 years ago, I have re-accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.


Now I live a life with a different purpose.


Recently, I believe I had a calling. A long term dream. That was to write about things in my life.


Here I am, I've decided to use back this platform which I used to start 8 years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment